Pictou Virtual Walking Tour
  Home
Map
Brochure
Search
PARL
Town of Pictou
Credits

Bank of Nova Scotia
 

The Bank of Nova Scotia was built circa 1878 by Adam McKean for the Pictou Bank. In the mid-1880ís the Pictou Bank fell upon hard times and sold the property to the Bank of N.S. for $5,000.00. This is the third oldest branch of the Bank of N.S. in the province. The Second Empire structure features beautify ogee dormers and keystone labels above the first storey windows and doors.

Bank of Nova Scotia

Bank of Nova Scotia
Back Next
 

Home | Map | Brochure | Search | PARL | Town of Pictou | Credits