Pictou Virtual Walking Tour
  Home
Map
Brochure
Search
PARL
Town of Pictou
Credits

Stone House
 

The Stone House was built circa 1832 for Alex Campbell and Andrew Miller who carried on a baking business in the building until 1864. In the 1960ís and early 1970ís, the building housed the Public Health offices. An excellent example of a Scottish stone house featuring the five sided dormers and endwall chimneys.

Stone House

Stone House
Back Next
 

Home | Map | Brochure | Search | PARL | Town of Pictou | Credits